Love these awards that go in chain, linking people and words, and giving another chance to just blog.
This time it is the Real Neat Blog Award, passed on by fellow writer (you must visit him, here he is). Thanks, Varun 🙂
So the 7 questions that need answering:
1. Do you believe in God? Why or why not?
There are those who have realised. And then there are the others. I belong to the former.
2. Do you know what MBTI is? If yes, what is your type?
Yes, Varun helped. I am of the INFJ type.
3. What do you think is the most admirable quality in a human being?
To stand by the working world and observe things dispassionately.
4. Which is the one place you want to visit all by yourself? Why?
All by myself? The 90’s Varanasi featured in The Romantics.
5. If you had a choice to be born as an animal/bird, which one would it be? Why?
A bird would I be
To chirp outside her window,
peck at her offerings,
and sing a song to soothe her sleep.
6. Imagine you are exiled from the earth for whatever reason and has to live forever in one of the planets or moons of the solar system (and you can survive there due to some advanced technology and life support systems), then where would you choose to go? Why?
Moon. With Matt Damon.
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
There are those who have realised. And then there are the others. I belong to the latter.
I pass this on to: Sangbad, Raj, Megan, Confabler, Shreekanth, Mahi and Urvashi 🙂